Custom Search

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Momentum Stock Message 25th February 2008

Is the current bear cycle over? I do not know for sure but I am edging towards yes. How long will it last? No idea. I am not into “predicting”.

Why do I say this current bear cycle is over?

1) Well the markets averages have actually stopped going down. Whilst they aren’t exactly “pumping” they have stopped going down. Not a bad sign. And after a big 4 –5 month sell off it is about right on time. I do admit the market can surprise and another leg down is definitely not impossible. Only time will tell I am afraid.
2) Another very good point is I am seeing life in momentum stocks again. For the first time since November 07 I am seeing volume and price pick up in some of my “watch list stocks.”

There’s no “fool-proof” system to get you in and out exactly on “cue.” You have to accept it’s an art and not a science. But I’ve been quit accurate in the past.

Momentum Stocks 25th February 2008

FSLR
DRYS
GOOG,
ISRG,
AAPL,
RIMM

Mark Crisp

Mark Crisp

No comments: